The Project Manager plans and co-ordinates customer contracts for seals and systems to different Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and end users. The Project Manager’s challenge is to manage a quantity of orders/contracts to the extent that the contracts not only meet the contractual obligations from a commercial and technical perspective, but also support the financial goals, such as the financial shipment forecast and the financial contract budget.
- Responsible for the financial risks of the project;
- Execute projects according to contractual scope of supply, quality, within budget and on time;
- Responsible for executing the project process in accordance with project planning, phase gates and defined quality levels;
- Responsible for achieving cash flow targets of projects;
- Coordinate correct document handling in compliance with software requirements to customers;
- Maintain proper relations with customer’s Purchasing, Expediting, Engineering and Inspection personnel to set a good and proper company image to the customer;
- Participate in improvement programs, such as Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (preferred) or Technical Business Administration (Technische Bedrijfskunde);
- Knowledge of the petrochemical industry;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience as a Project Manager, preferably in rotating equipment, pressure vessels and instrumentation.
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuur je je sollicitatie naar Arnoud@yverpersoneel.nl